|High School:||Ephrata Senior|
|Major:||Political Science and English|
Collegiate Career Honors:
- 2018 All-Seven Sisters Second Team
- 2018 NEWMAC Cross Country Academic All-Conference
- 2017 NEWMAC Cross Country All-Conference (15th place)
- 2017 All-Seven Sisters First Team (2nd place)
- 2017 USTFCCCA Cross Country Individual All-Academic Award
- 2x NEWMAC Track & Field Academic All-Conference (2017, 2018)
Collegiate Personal Records:
- 5K (XC) - 19:14.4: 2017 Wellesley Invitational
- 6K (XC) - 22:21.4: 2017 Purple Valley XC Invite
2018: Competed in seven events as a junior for the Blue...had a pair of top 15 finishes...finished 15th in the Wellesley XC Invite (20:34.0 - 5K)...finished 13th in the Seven Sisters Championships (23:57.4 - 6K).
2017: Transfer from Penn State joined the Blue as a sophomore, recording three top-25 finishes including runner-up honors (24:04.2) at the annual Seven Sisters Championship... took 23rd (19:59.7) in her Wellesley debut at the Super XC Shootout at Pineland Farms... earned NEWMAC All-Conference honors and established a 5K PR with a 15th place performance (19:14.4) at the NEWMAC Championships... was Wellesley's top finisher (22:21.4) at the 6K NCAA DIII New England Region Championships, finishing 39th overall.
Before Wellesley: Attended Ephrata High School...graduated in 2016, was a three-sport athlete in Cross Country, Field Hockey, Track & Field...was member of Field Hockey team that won Lancaster Lebanon League Section II Championship...played for Sutter's Brigade Club...competed with Sutter's in finals at National Field Hockey Festival... was member of the Cross Country team and was Team Captain in 2015... transferred to Wellesley after running club cross country at Penn State University.
Personal: Daughter of Daniel and Angela Mahlandt...born in Ephrata, Pennsylvania...has two sisters, Megan and Charlotte... loves learning languages and can speak Spanish, Chinese, and is learning French.